Investment tips for Debbie Han Compare the Financial Markets on Target Again
Finding worthwhile investments can be tricky in challenging modern economic markets. Compare the Financial Markets can provide you with fast access to effective investment advice that really pays off.
Contemporary Art Investment
Only recently we provided our investors with some top tips regarding the contemporary art market. Once again our hot investor tips were bang on target and investing in up and coming artist Debbie Han has really paid off:
- Bargains and shrewd investments are to be found in Korea. As concerns grow about whether Chinese contemporary art might be overvalued, and about much of its quality, Korean contemporary artists represent an astonishingly good investment, at an early point in their international exposure.
- Rising Korean contemporary artists have the vibrancy and energy of emerging art spaces. Debbie Han\'s sculptures and installations exemplify the reworking of ancient traditional forms in response to contemporary global art discourse, that marks much of the current Korean scene.
- Artists such as Debbie Han have been heavily vetted by the Saatchi Gallery and Sovereign Art Foundation. Miss Han received fourteen solo exhibitions in the US, Korea, China, Germany, and Spain.
- The value of Debbie Han\'s works has increased dramatically after her recent solo shows in Seoul, and in the lead-up to her summer showing by The Saatchi Gallery.
- Compare the Financial Markets has been watching the world of contemporary art investment closely now for a number of years.
- This has proven a strong market to diversify into. Art is a tangible asset that can perform well even in times of economic crisis.
- Asian artists have been attracting continually increasing attention from both the art world and investors. Korean contemporary practice is highly diverse, compared with its counterpart in China where a more limited number of themes and formal medium dominate.
- Compare the Financial Markets identified a growing interest in up and coming Asian artists such as Debbie Han.
- Prices for Debbie Hans art have started going through the roof as art lovers and investors clamour to buy into this growing market.
Contemporary art investment with Compare The Financial Markets 2018
Compare The Financial Markets has a direct relationship with many artists and galleries. Let our experts help you choose the best contemporary art to buy. Choosing the best investment can be difficult, so careful consideration is crucial. Your questions on the best investments will be answered by our industry experts, free of charge.
How much do you have to invest?
How long do you want to invest for?
When do you require a return on investment?