One Hyde Park, Luxury Apartments in London UK
Although the economic recession has thwarted many development plans for residential complexes in the UK, there are still many luxury apartments London based that await new owners. A good example is the luxury properties available within One Hyde Park, a sumptuous residential complex located in the heart of London, which have a price starting at 6 million pounds. Next is a quick overview of the advantages and disadvantages of such properties, in case you happen to be contemplating buying one.
- Excellent security. Although London is not a particularly dangerous place, security problems do appear from time to time, as it happens in any bustling city. Luxury apartments London based are normally highly secure, being located within complexes which benefit from CCTV surveillance and dedicated security personnel.
- Plenty leisure and sports facilities nearby. Sumptuous residential complexes tend to feature a whole range of facilities which are easy to access by tenants. These facilities may include gymnasiums, swimming pools, saunas, business centres, and medical centres.
- Community living. When you own a luxury apartment in a residential complex you are in select company. This makes it easy for you to interact with other people that have the same lifestyle as you do.
- Easier to manage than a house. An apartment, even when luxurious, remains easier to manage than a house. There's no garden or swimming pool to look after, nor a lawn that needs regular mowing.
- High service charges. Even when money is not a problem, the high service charges imposed on tenants may seem outlandish.
- Confined living. Although luxury apartments tend to be spacious, the feeling of being confined between walls may still be present.
Ask our experts at Compare The Financial Markets and use our bespoke property search below to find the right home, or investment, for you.