As an Indian investor in the UK, you must meet specific requirements in order to have your application for a Tier 1 Investor Visa approved. If you have determined you wish to invest in the United Kingdom, you will want to ensure you research all the requirements for the Tier 1 Investor Visa to determine you meet the minimum requirements. Additionally, there are important requirements specific to India too:
The basic requirements include:
· Must have a minimum of £1 million in available funds held in a UK financial institution and available for immediate investment
· Be ready to invest at least £750,000 immediately within the UK upon approval of your visa
· Be willing to spend at least 50% of your time in residence in the United Kingdom
· English proficiency requirements may be waived in the case of Investor visas
Specific requirements for those investors from India:
· Meet basic visa requirements
· Show proof of negative tuberculosis test
· Additional requirements are necessary for those that submit Afghan marriage certificates
As a prospective investor in the United Kingdom, you need to meet the requirements specified by the UK Visa Board. If you meet all the requirements you may then proceed with the application process which, once completed, can take between three and four months to be adjudicated.
Once you have been accepted for an Investor Visa in the United Kingdom, you will be granted a three-year visa. After the three-year period, you may apply for an extension for an additional two years.
As an Indian investor wishing to apply for the Tier 1 Investor Visa in the United Kingdom, you will need to make a visit to a visa application centre. There are visa application centre is South Mumbai, North Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Jalandhar, and Kolkata.
You will need to make an appointment, be prepared to provide your documentation and pay your visa application fees at the time.
The application fee may be paid by demand draft that was issued by a nationalised or foreign bank in favour of the ‘British High Commission’. Bank drafts from a co-operative bank are not accepted.
Apply Online Today For an Investor Visa, Just Fill in The Form Below