6 Reasons Why You Should Invest in the Singapore Financial Markets
Investing in the Singapore financial markets can be one of the best things British investors can do in 2018. That’s because Singapore is a unique country when it comes to foreign investments – it’s one of the few city-states in the world.
Here are some good reasons why you should consider investing in the Singapore financial markets.
· Singapore’s economy is thought to be one remarkably business-friendly, especially when foreign investments are concerned. This makes investments in the Singapore financial markets accessible and frustration-free even for investors not familiar with the country.
· Singapore is one of the busiest ports in the world. It boasts one of the most important ports not only in Asia, but also in the world. For this reason, investing in the Singapore financial markets in maritime company shares can be highly rewarding.
· Singapore is one of the richest countries in the world when the gross domestic product per capita is considered. Moreover, the city-state has an unusually high place on the Human Development Index when Asian and Far Eastern countries are considered.
· Singapore’s SGX is one of the largest foreign exchange trading centres in the world. The SGX is considered one of the world’s most important stock exchanges, providing indices that reflect the state not only of the Singapore financial markets, but also, to some extent, of the Southeast Asian ones.
· Singapore receives millions of tourists annually. Considering the city-state’s reduced borders and relatively small population, Singapore is a haven for tourists. Singapore receives annually about 10 million tourists, which is almost twice as much as its population.
· Singapore legislation has legalised gambling some years ago, encouraging foreign investors to invest in gambling companies.
If you’re interested in investing in Asia or the Far East Ask our Experts at Compare The Financial Markets to source investment deals for you today.
Talk to the experts at Compare The Financial Markets.
Best investments for 2018
Choosing the best investment can be difficult, so careful consideration is crucial. Your questions on best investments will be answered by our industry experts, free of charge.
- How much do you have to invest?
- How long do you want to invest for?
- When do you require a return on investment?
Enter your details below and let the Compare The Financial Markets experts find the best possible investment for you.